We are currently looking for a volunteer to join CWDA for 5+ months from July 2016, to fulfil the below vacancy. Good English (spoken and written) is essential.
Education, Fundraising & Communications Officer
- Teach English to staff, shelter girls and Vocational Training students (up to 12hrs/wk)
- Research and identify funding opportunities
- Write funding proposals
- Prepare and edit reports
- Update social media outlets, promoting CWDA
- Maintain and update the website
- Manage the Global Giving fundraising page
- Develop CWDA’s promotional materials such as their flyer
- Supervise the activities of the girls in the Safe Shelter
Volunteers will also have the opportunity to accompany staff on field visits to learn more about CWDA’s projects.
To apply, or if you have any questions, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org